Categories
Posts

Following their footsteps

Looking for a role model is more complicated than it sounds. There are many people who are doing so many different things to achieve their own personal achievements. Now just like how I’m looking for a mentor who can help me understand how to find a job in a similar field my future peer has done the same thing.
It was very challenging to find someone on LinkedIn, but I have finally found someone who has accomplished what I want to do in the near future. Alex Delesky is a Production Assistant at NBC Universal. Previously Alex has worked with Final Cut Pro and taking video footages.

Another person that I have found is Melanie Rose Meilinger. She is currently working with CBS Corporation as a Production Assistant for two years now. She knows Premiere Pro along with social media platforms. She has a very good background working with different well-known companies such as Fox, Adidas, and more. she working on the new TV series FBI as a PA and Background helper. I’m Looking forward to talking with her about the process of her success. she has a very detailed resume.