Categories
Posts

Final Project Idea

The idea that I have for my final Portfolio Project is to create motion graphics animations about a journey of 2 bugs crossing a river. I want to pursue this project because I really enjoyed myself working with the concept of motion graphics and the possibilities that I can achieve with after effects. The idea came to me as my niece was sending me photos of her drawings. And since I have learned more about how to create motion graphics with after effects with the help of illustrator and photoshop I think I can make something that I can relate to my portfolio. here are some prototypes/ illustrations of my idea.

This project is going to be my biggest project in length because of that I’m very much concerned about time management and creating the assets, deciding on design options.

my story is going to be about a ladybug and a butterfly flying across a river while they do they are talking about the beautiful spots on their body also how the river is so big for them to cross.

I have look for some animation for research and have found Hanna Jacobs‘s Dinosaur in love is what I’m trying to achieve in this animation.