Categories
Posts

Media, Music, and More

Endeavors

In this project I decided to give a broad view of many different interests I have and could pursue. I am a strong believer of not putting all your eggs in one basket. I included a clip of a soundtrack I made.  It’s not perfect, but it does show promise.  I also talk about Wasim, a guy that created a path for himself by selling beats to people online. 

I included a video I made using Premiere, hosting my own show, how to make a smoothie.  It was fun to make and the smoothie was great.  I also attached a copy of a link to Martha Stewart, the queen of simple, yet elegant living.  her brilliant approach to life helps other people make their lives great with her ideas. 

Chasing news, I wanted to attach a clip of me reporting a story but could not attach the audio.  Bummer!  But I did manage to attach a link to Abby Phillips, a young black woman making a way for herself in the news business.  She’s a Political Correspondent for CNN, how great is that!  I admire her and think if she could do it so can I. 

So, I recently got a green screen and I immediately put it to work.  I recorded a video of me creating motion with paper.  I imported the video into After effects to transform it into something I am very proud to showcase.  There are many great artists out there that I admire, but I don’t know their names, but I am familiar with their works. 

My concerns are there are many people out there doing the same things I am doing, and they are great.  What is going to set me apart from them.  I think my creative nature coupled with the drive, determination, and focus will help.  But making connections with people, networking will be my best asset.  Also when is this pandemic going to end. It is putting a monkey wrench into my life. I have reached out to a few people I don’t know but, admire what they do, I thought this was crazy at first, but gave it some thought and decided nothing tried, nothing done. Now I reach out to total stranger every chance I get, because you never know who may respond. As for what I do, nothing is ever really finished there is always room for improvement.