Categories
Posts

Internship…. fail

I am so bummed that I was not able to get an internship in time for this semester. COVID is to blame because the internships I wanted to apply to were “in person” workshops and a majority of those were cancelled. It was difficult finding an online internship because most of their deadlines had already passed. I cannot put all the blame on COVID because I am definitely a huge procrastinator; and a procrastinator in a pandemic screams “last minute”.
Another bummer this year was that the workplace I have always dreamed about working in has temporarily shutdown due to this pandemic. I feel like I could have fulfilled the graphic design needs for this company because of our similar design styles. Bold font and bright colors are what we HAD in common and I know I would have been fit for this company.
My dream company that shutdown is :
WeWork | WeWork HQ, 115 W 18th St. New York, NY 10011 | (646) 389-3922 |
At WeWork I could interpret various types of content information and transform them into visually pleasing content for the web and social media.
Other companies I’ve researched are:
Microsoft | New York, NY| I would use my UX Design skills for strategy development to intrigue customers