Categories
Posts

Internship

Researching for internships in the last class, I figured it would be difficult to find something. Since I don’t have a lot of experience under my belt with general knowledge of things. I wish I could have done more back then, but I know there’s nothing I can do to change the past. I am in the present and have to look forward to the future. When I was younger I wasn’t sure what I wanted to be at all, but when a few years ago I started watching short films on YouTube from creators I realized I wanted to do something like that. That is when I wanted to become a production producer. I know it’s not an easy task and I still have a lot to learn, but everyone has to start somewhere.

During the class, I managed to find two different companies looking for interns for video production. The first one “Daybreaker” seems to do a lot of video shoots about people’s expressions which I happen to like about, people who express themselves in unique ways. The other one “Cinqua” is about filming documentaries which I am also interested in. Both don’t seem to require a lot like other internships so if anyone is interested I would suggest taking a look at it as well.