Categories
Posts

Final Reflection Post

During the whole semester of taking CT 399, I’ve learned a lot from this class. The class really helped make me think more about my goals in the future. Everyone in the class was friendly and helpful to one another. I envy a lot of them who know what they want to do when they graduate. I have learned a lot from listening to others from the final class we had. Everyone seems to have a lot of work out there such as having an Instagram, blog site, and etc. I did put my videos on my YouTube and it’s unlisted, but people told me I should just show off my work and see what happens. Since my original YouTube channel is full of the fun videos I do at school that have nothing to do with my serious work, I decided to separate the videos and put them on another channel. Not much is up right now, but I am working on putting all my stuff up there on the new channel. I’m still unsure what the future holds for me, but I will keep my head up high and keep pushing forward.

I have to say when doing my final project during the semester, the animation was pretty tough since I was tackling new things I haven’t done before. It took many trials and errors, but I managed to learn a lot from it. I got to work with voice actors, mouth movements, and etc. I’m not sure if being an animator is what I want to become due to the amount of work that goes into it. I really enjoy storytelling, so I want to do more production working with other people to create visual stories for people to see. I will still work on learning about animation on the side to have a skill set for companies looking for them. As for internship, I am still looking around to see what I can apply for, I have my resume fixed and ready. I just need to someone to review before anything while still looking for internship. I aim to find an internship that will expand my knowledge as well as helping them with the skills I already have.