Categories
Posts

Final Reflection

During this course, I have learned many different topics in CT-399 throughout the whole semester. I have felt that to learn the opportunity that helps me to gain and think more about my goals in the future. It helped me to bring the different idea that helps me prepare before when students graduate. This course was new to me, though, in the COVID-19 experience. I never heard Discord or used it in the past. Using Discord wasn’t just like a blackboard. It was easy to learn to use it. I was comfortable after while using it. It is better than using blackboard. I have enjoyed sharing and talking with my classmates in groups. I wished I had used this for the other classes. I liked getting feedback or statements that are important though the semester.

This course also helped me bring my feature to the next step that brought me a big goal. My next step builds up my resume and build up my LinkedIn and communicate and reach out to many different positions that I wanted to apply for. I had never done this course in the past. It was interesting and aspired that was unlike other courses taken in the Communication Technology Major. It was amazing to learn a goal of various topics to achieve, such as professional statement writing in the form of resume/cover letter & job inquiry, understanding the importance of having a strong digital presence, and choosing to support my future goals you want to do.

For this course, it was the big appouch to learn my track for feature peers. I think this course is important for everyone to learn this opportunity. It was the best course of my education to learn about the feature goals.