Categories
Posts

Digital Presence

This has been a wonderful opportunity to look more into our future goals. It’s always good to know what you see yourself doing in the future, but it’s also good to know what is that thing you want to focus on. I think I finally know what I want to put myself into. Maybe it’s not so clear because I’ve learned so much about different aspects of technology and I have a little idea of each thing. From HTML< CSS<JAVASCRIPT <MOTION GRAPHICS <UX DESIGN. The only one I find myself not connected to is JavaScript because to me it is pretty challenging getting things to run the way you to. HTML and CSS you can play around with and get to your designated goals. When you are animating you are in your own box animating as you please knowing what each tool does and that takes a while but I enjoyed making animations without coding. If I don’t end up doing HTML/CSS I want to create logos or animation in the future and I want to get better at what I do. It’s pretty hard landing an internship when you haven’t had the working experience but I am still looking if I don’t get into an internship I will have to replace the class. I decided that I will start a Codepen to showcase my HTML and CSS skills, over the break I will try and make more mini projects to see what I can make.

Final project

3. A proposal has received comments and needs to be resubmitted.

Internship

4. I am searching for internship placement options.