Categories
Posts

College Life

Through out my freshman to senior year at York College I’ve had some pretty cool fun classes and some not so fun classes. To mention memory lane two of my favorite classes so far that I encounter over the years would have to be CT 210 that was a very productive class for me to figure out a better vision for my career in the television network. this class showed me how I needed to learn these techniques in order to graduate. I will always use these tools to further more my career once I graduate. One class I will never feel comfortable with during my freshman year I took and economics class 101 that I struggled with because it was fast paced and I wasn’t familiar with graphs but I came to realize I need to know these things if I ever wanted to learn about the stock market or trade money to other countries. Today was interesting learning a new app for me called Discord and getting more familiar with CUNY academics was fundamental and I look forward to learning more in this portfolio class.

1 reply on “College Life”