Categories
Posts

Week 1- best to worst class

The first day of class was pretty awesome. That feeling of knowing that you’re almost near the end of your college life is scary but also very exciting

That being said, flashing back to my worst classes and my best classes and talking to my classmate Jessica was very interesting given the fact that I never really thought so much on it but now that I think about it there’s so much to say on each class.

If I had to give two of my best class I would always say digital storytelling and web design one.

I say these two because I felt like when it comes on to technology I learned so much about how important good web design is and function that not only that but professor Smith makes learning fun and interesting.

As for digital storytelling, it made me fully embrace and talk about the things I like which is video games, movies and comic books through blogging and doing YouTube videos which is something I would have never had done before in my life also professor seslow it’s such a kind and gentle soul to the point I feel like he’s going to kidnap me lol

As for my least favorite class was writing for electronic media and portrait documentary. Although I felt like at least with portrait documentary I was learning something but they didn’t like how the professor criticized my work with electronic media I can’t even tell you what we learned even though I have an A- in the class because the professor was very unorganized and was unpredictable in a bad way.

Overall I hope this semester will be a great one and I’m looking forward to
Interact with more of my classmates in this class.

1 reply on “Week 1- best to worst class”