Categories
Posts

Big Goal Project

For my future project, I have decided to make an animation for my niece. A little background about Raisa, 7 years old, currently she is being homeschooled right now. She loves to draw and doodle and she loves to share them with me, she is a very talented little girl.

The idea to create her drawing into animation came up to me recently while I was learning to create musicals shapes, squish, and stretch projects.
The steps that I’m taking to create this project is to get high-quality assets by teaching her how to take photos on her iPad and teach her about light composition. After collecting my Assets my next step is to edit them on photoshop and create moveable parts.

Hopefully, my idea of my Big Goal follows through and I can successfully finish my project by the end of CT 401 class. I’m very glad that I have thought about the project beforehand. Now I don’t have to waste time thinking about what my final project would be. Plus I have got her very excited about having her own drawn animated video.

Thank you all for reading.