Categories
Posts

So Close To My Goal

Hey all, I’m Umme. This is my 5th year in York and if all goes well one more semester then I’ll have the biggest achievement of my life. When I was in high school I had no idea how and what college was supposed to be like. I had no one for a guide, I just figured it on my own. Luckily we have the CT Portfolio class to show us the blueprint of how can we go on utilizing the education we got from our college experience. For some, they are already on the path of their next Achievement, some have no clue, some want to go to a different path, and for some like me are thinking what their next achievement will be.

In today’s class, we discussed the best and worst class in our college experience. For my partner, her best-experienced class was Digital Storytelling( CT 101) where she enjoyed the encouragement and visual presentation of the class’s understanding; Cinematography( CT 355) she enjoyed working with the cool props, equipment knowledge for how to work at an actual studio. Her worst classes were English 126, where she experienced no communication and bad hygiene from the professor; Music 110, where the professor was very stricken and her expectation of expanding her music knowledge was not successful.

York College has given the knowledge that I have never thought I would get and the lesson was how to be an adult and from every class, I have learned to be a better adulting. For this class, I hope to learn more about my future goals and how to achieve them.