Categories
Posts

Big Goal Digital Presence

Looking for footprints of Motion graphic animators seems very complicated but I didn’t realize that I already know someone in person Our Prof. Caroline Voagen Nelson. She is the absolute best guru for motion graphics. I have learned the most in her class out of all my college years. Prof. Nelson has a pretty good digital footprint this semester I had the opportunity to visit her animated installation Her Vote in LIC. Her website is very detailed about her works and accomplishment.

My future peer that I have found is Eileen Kim. She is a 2d motion graphics artist at Nickelodeon. she has a Behance profile along with her website and Vimeo. her 2d animations are pretty cool and she has also done some digital arts which were pretty amazing. I could say her digital presence is very strong.

Pier Paolo has a very good digital presence. he is also an animator and a designer. he has Vimeo will most of his contents. His animation Cinematics has a Vimeo Staff Pick award. previously he had worked with Google, Coke, MTV, Volkswagen and etc. I loved his animation. it is inspiring me to do my final proposal. I hope to hear back from him soon.