Categories
Posts

A “big goal” — The Apprenticeship

One Company that suits my objective is the following:

– New York Life
– 51 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010
– 1-800-225-5695

A list of activities and the roles that I can define and believe likely exists in that workplace:

A new job brings new opportunities and new adventures. But, let’s be honest. We also want that new job to bring new financial perks as well, like increased salary and benefits.

Wouldn’t it be great if your new job also brought you more control over how much you make?

As a New York Life financial specialist, the hard work you put in is rewarded. You decide how much to put in and how much you get because your commission-based income depends on how much you sell. With that kind of direct control, the possibilities are endless. To give you a peek into what is possible, the average financial specialist in 2019 made over $75,000. And, of course, NYL also offers competitive health and retirement benefits.

To become a business/financial specialist is the next step in my career. Here’s why:

– Personal and professional fulfillment: every day brings a new opportunity to make the most of everything I bring to the table to help others.

– The ability to shape and grow my own practice with training and backing from a Fortune 100 company: I can decide how I build my practice and which field or market I want to focus on.

– Income that reflects the work I do (again): what I put in is what I get out in a job where hard work is rewarded.

– A job that helps other people: knowing that I’ve helped someone prepare them self or their business for the future, will be one of the best parts of my life as a business/financial specialist.