Categories
Posts

Week 8- The Procrastinator

I am ready to get started on my portfolio project I have my topics for the blog and the podcast ready, my friends are all ready to record and I already have an idea of how long the video is going to be the only problem is I’m procrastinating/being lazy way too much.

And before you say “come on jahi this is pretty simple this is something you’re really passionate about so we shouldn’t be a problem” I know but it doesn’t help that due to the corona I am missing the school environment because usually I get things done way before the due date but without that school environment I feel very sluggish

That being said this weekend I should have not only new sets of blogs but also the first episode of The podcast which I’m actually extremely excited to do (so as long as I get it done)

But with all that being said, I did look up Nicole Hill’s website called Black TARDIS for the big goal digital present from my future pair. I love how very organized it is and that it has a contact page. It also has Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram social media account. The only problem I have with the site is that it’s not functional because some of the links are broken, so she would need to fix that. Luckily I know what design. Hence, she needs help. I would definitely love to work on it.

I also looked up a little bit of a bigger YouTuber by the name of black Hokage and his website giupdate.tv is kind of my vision of how I want my podcast page to be in the future I love how it has a feed if you want to find out what he and his friends are doing you can scroll down and see what they’re up to. The Creator page links all the member’s social media links and a little background history of them. They have an about me page that is your typical about me page. They have a merchandising page that sends you to some merchandising and a sponsor page that gives you a discount on everything and contact to talk to them personally for any business opportunities. 

But overall these are some of the people that make me realize I need to get out of this lazy stage and get started because if they making things happen I should be able to as well.