Categories
Posts

The last reflection

These last three months, while it’s been a tough and interesting one, has shown me how to excel in my field and persevere no matter the circumstances. While I was lucky enough to take my internship requirement and find a job in my field (And I don’t really want to work a 9-5 but the one I’m in is just fine) I was able to narrow in on my goals. while goal-making has been one of my main priorities during this semester, I’m glad that I was able to tune into it for a moment in time. I was able to do more research on Black women in my field of communications. Linkedin has been my best friend. I have been able to gain over 500+ connections (which isn’t just a number but I was able to talk to/introduce myself to a lot of people) while procrastination has been at my doorstep, I would like to thank myself for being able to achieve this goal. Not only does my LinkedIn look popping, but I have also been able to work towards my graduation, and my ability to be independent and start gaining an income from my art once again. My Final Project, which I’m super excited to present the revival of my web-series! since I have two in mind, I want to have the option of doing half and half- Or just going with my gut and doing the one that makes me happy. I can’t wait to get started on it! I’m hoping that my hard work towards it gets recognized by someone, somewhere and I get my credit where my credit is due. We love that for me. i’m so glad to be ending my semester the way I did, and Itt has me thinking about the way I make goals and knowing how achievable they can be. I’m hoping that someone would be able to come back tto me in a couple ,onths and say , “You did it!”

I really did it.