Categories
Posts

The End is here:'{

Well, Finally! Graduating has been a big goal for me, and I can see the finish line. I believe that in my 3 years of being at York College, It was not fun. My big goals for what I want to accomplish in and out of school never came to fruition and I can’t even be mad at it. Many of the small tasks that I have worked on gave me opportunities in the complete opposite direction of the way I would’ve wanted to go but who am I to question the universe? When I didn’t get the big Internship I wanted last summer, I didn’t want anything to do with further education. What was the point if I’m working hard at school and things can’t pay off for me? Like, America explain. I reframed the researching process and came to love job positions that I didn’t even know existed. For example, many of the big brands we see, more than likely have smaller (or bigger) brands that are easier to work for because you are behind the scenes and not working for such a big name. Consider being a Ghostwriter for Drake. While some people may want to be Drake, I prefer to be the Ghostwriter. Slept on, but I’m still working hard and creating amazing content.

Doing research really sets the bar when it comes to job searching. I think of myself most of the times like Barry Bee, Never wanting to be in the same job for the rest of my life, but I do want the one that I have now to be worth it.