Categories
Posts

My goal after college

I have an goal that when after the college. I have decided to find a full job that I am able accomplished two of my degrees with my work experiences history. I am looking into two paths that I am into such as information technology in Web design or a Tech support specialist like IT support. I have enjoyed helping people lot in the past and working as a team. I have to discover jobs that I am interested into and match the skills that I had.

It’s important that you be good things that you are .

I worked into the CUNY internship program as Assisted Technology Support in DOE which I was had that passions because I had that ability from the past jobs or I knew that technologies from the past that I had worked in disables tech software and tools. The CUNY internship program always a helpful to me to get an opportunity.

If I had a goal in this class. I always wanted to keep learning new things from my major and keep up posted on website or a word press though remain the semester that would help to get the job opportunity. This major was an helpful major that I had learned many new things such as creating Graphics Photoshop and web design animation. I also like continue a Arduino which I have learned from my last semester.