Categories
Posts

The “big goal” digital presence

I have learned how to do many things such as blogging, creating email inquiries. Finding a connection to people to Linkedin. Recently I have reconnected with my past co-worker as an email inquiry. I have always asked to request to go back to my old job. I have decided to help out my previous job. So I have sent him a Linkedin as an email, I have to go on to use Linkedin to communicate with him. My other goal is to try to get many feature jobs like web design position and reach out other people on LinkedIn. That was helping a lot. I have shared my resume with them and my URL. I would like to continue working on my website to share with viewers to make it interesting.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/paradisefashions/

Dear Mr.Soleiman ,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Jonathan Soleimani and I am in my final year studying Communications Technology with a concentration in Web Design & App Development at York College/CUNY. I was excited to learn about you and your work while looking for internship positions here in New York. You have clearly had success in the field and I wonder if I could connect with you for an in Zoom interview or a quick phone call.

Best,

Jonathan Soleimani