Categories
Posts

My Digital Presence

In my search for peers, that started off as Film Production Assistants, I came across a few people.

Brandon Kaplan has experience as a Freelance Editor, Office Production Assistant, and much more. His linkedin page consists of many ventures and experiences working for different people that he culminated throughout the course of his life. He worked at CBS as a Freelance Editor, where he spent time editing promos for tv shows such as the Big Bang Theory and Celebrity Undercover Boss. His Vimeo page consists of many promos that he has worked on. I personally want to be able to go from place to place picking up new skills along the way !

My second candidate is Devon Halliday, She spent many years working as an editor for various jobs. In addition, she is an editor for one of my favorite shows, Blue Bloods. One of my main goals is to become an editor, but to reach that goal I have to start of as a Production Assistant. By looking through her linkedin page, I see how much time and effort she put into her craft. She spent 2 years working as a Post Production Assistant before finally working as an assistant editor for CBS. She has a Vimeo that contains most of her content, such as short films and so forth. By looking at her discography, I realize that it might take some years for me to develop myself and achieve my goal.

Both candidates are future peers that I have identified and are closely related to the path I want to career path I would like to pursue.