Categories
Posts

LinkedIn or peer support

I had started doing internship in two years ago. I have used my peer supported group job developer to assisted for internship/job related which I ran to in CUNY leads program to get additional supported ideas how to find a job or a internship. beside attending to leads support they told me to create a LinkedIn account to find a internship in the last year. When I created a LinkedIn account there was different jobs to find / people that you can connected from work place, friends, York collage students . The support group told me you can contact anyone in company in LinkedIn when they are opened to or you can send them request. In my past expectance I needed to have more connections to people beside have a LinkedIn program. So you can go to job fair which I big advantages from it to get into internships. Once I got this advantages I got into internship which is CUNY internships programs. In my research I am currently close towards graduation. I have getting more response from job recruiters them my internship in the LinkedIn. But you still have to website or attend job fairs events.