Categories
Posts

Internship practice

As in the last class we have learned about how to used The email inquiry to internship companies. I tried to created a email inquiry. The professor has explained that email inquiry is different from the Cover letter and a Thank you letter for the job, interviews. So, my group peer explain tried make something similar to the professor as possible. As I wanted created a second attempt email inquiry.

Dear Mr.Smith ,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Jonathan Soleimani and I am in my final year studying Communications Technology with a concentration in Web Design & App Development at York College/CUNY. I was excited to learn about you and your work while looking for internship positions here in New York. You have clearly had success in the field and I wonder if I could connect with you for an in Zoom interview or a quick phone call.

While I was in York, I had an job opportunity to work with Great Neck North High school helping web design after-school program. I have develop ideas to improved the design and updated. I am comfortable performing a wide range of job duties. I also want to share my portfolio site/personal to see if I can be used for any future aspire. I’d be happy to provide greater detail about my skills and experience during phone call. I’m happy to see you in Zoom or to call you at a time that is convenient for you.

Best,

Jonathan Soleimani