Categories
Posts

Final portfolio reflection

It’s been a long road but I made it to the end of this semester and I got to say this class was very inspiring.

When I first started the class I won’t lie I was scared and nervous because everyone seemed like they had an idea of what they were doing and was very passionate about it but for me, I feel like I have really nothing.

But then I realized that I’ve always been passionate about games and I had a website already making blogs about video games and was doing my little rants on Facebook so why not make a podcast and talk about it and after doing some research and watching how one of my favorite YouTubers black Hokage does his podcast and seen another podcaster/blogger by the name of Black TARDIS talk about Doctor who I came to the conclusion that I do have an idea of what I would love to do for the rest of my life and that is being a podcaster.

The road wasn’t easy. There was a lot of procrastination because I have never done a podcast before, and I didn’t know if anybody would even like it or even appreciate it. Still, after seeing so many people work and having everybody push me to make a pilot episode of the Degenerates Among us, and Surprisingly, people really respond nicely to it and give feedback.

I’m very grateful for not only having my friends to help me with this big ambitious project but taking this class because it really helped me figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life and remind myself that if you’re passionate about something go for it even if it seems impossible….. You never know what could happen.