Categories
Posts

College Life: Week Two

At the beginning of this class I’m not gonna hold you Professor I was extremely tired from the night before because I decided to stay up to five in the morning silly me but I still enjoy this class session it help me realize a bigger picture on my major is becoming someone in TV production. I like how you spoke to me on there are different types of jobs I can look into as an internship with TV production there’s so much I can do with just television and learning more techniques in this industry. That peptalk actually woke me up more to enhance my knowledge on being in school and grasping every information I can get and turn it into a beautiful masterpiece in the making or should I say directors cut lol. Over the week I will be watching some of my favorite TV shows and looking at the credentials at the end to find out more of these people and where they started and what was their roles in the industry. Thank you I’ve also hope we are all staying positive during this crazy pandemic better day should come around and I am so here for it!!