Categories
Posts

Big Goal

What’s good y’all, my main goal after graduating college (hopefully before that) is to become a full-time artist, this has definitely been my dream job since I was young. However, I know it takes time to get your foot through that door. So I picked up a skill in audio engineering that coincides with the main goal. I fell in love with editing vocals and tracking sessions for my clients. There’s plenty of opportunity to network and such through the recording process alone. I wanted to be able to record myself and, now I currently am a freelance audio engineer. I worked really hard to teach myself how to configure my DAW of choice and now the studio feels like home. I briefly interned at a nearby studio with a Grammy award-winning engineer and that’s when I knew I really wanted to be in the studio and get the most of my income that way. Youtube has taught me most of all I know ( the GOAT) and I’ll continue to use YouTube, as well as the new resources from my studio encounters to further my journey. I wish you all well in your future endeavors.