Categories
Posts

Week 5 – Big Goal Internship

During this class we spoke about internships and finding people who we would be able to email and speak about a position with. We were supposed to find five companies but I found two. I applied to one and unfortunately got rejected but now I’m aware of the questions they ask and the type of qualifications they ask for.

One of the companies I looked up (the one I applied for) was called TuneCore. They distributed and marketed independent and upcoming artists. They were associated with Spotify and worked from different parts of the world. They were located here in Brooklyn and I spoke the the TA Manager named Kathy Nikolz (kathy@tunecore.com). Overall I had about 4 video calls with them but unfortunately I didn’t get the position.

Another company that I looked up was called As Beauty Group, they were partnered up with the beauty brands called Julep and Laura Geller. A person I know works there named Kimberly Dorce. I spoke to her to get to know her job in the e-Commerce field and also ask to be redirected to the marketing team. I got an email from her and it is (adominguez@asbeautyco.com)